15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Multimedia) course in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad to pursue MSc(Multimedia) course. I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Can you tell me about the admission fee also?

21st September 2019, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Multimedia) course in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad? Admission fee of this course?

The admission fee and the fee of each semester for M.Sc(Multimedia) course in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> Admission fee = Rs.5000

=> First year = Rs.48000 or Rs.24900 per semester

=> Second year = Rs.45000 or Rs.23000 per semester

The course duration of M.Sc(Multimedia) course in Brainz Institute of Design Ahmedabad is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?