4th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?

Hello
I have done my B.Sc from Bangalore university.
I want to apply for M.Sc in same University.
Can you tell me the fee structure
for M.Sc course and the details of scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  3. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
  4. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  6. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  7. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  8. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?
  10. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  11. Fee structure of MSc Clinical Research Course in Bangalore?
  12. Is there any entrance exam for MSc Microbiology course in Bangalore University? Is the subject bioinformatics included?
  13. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  14. Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  16. What are the opportunities after MSc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
4th April 2023, 02:44 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?

The fee structure for M.Sc in Bangalore University varies depending on the course and the college. As of 2022, the average fee for M.Sc in Bangalore University ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 50,000 per year.

The university offers various scholarships to students who wish to pursue M.Sc courses. Some of the scholarships available for M.Sc students are:

1. Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child: This scholarship is exclusively for single girl child pursuing postgraduate studies. The scholarship amount is INR 36,200 per annum.

2. Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders: This scholarship is for students who have secured a rank in the university. The scholarship amount is INR 3,100 per month.

3. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST Candidates: This fellowship is for SC/ST students pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D. The fellowship amount is INR 25,000 per month.

4. Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students: This fellowship is for minority students pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D. The fellowship amount is INR 25,000 per month.

Students can apply for these scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) or the university's scholarship portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?