7th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?

I wish to know qualification for MPhil and Bangalore Univ. fees/date of start. I am 38 years old

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  2. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  3. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  6. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  7. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  8. Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  11. Is it possible to get any exemption form of any paper in CS? What will be the course structure? Where is the regional office in Bangalore?
  12. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  13. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  14. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  15. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  16. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  17. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  18. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?

I WANT TO DO MPHIL AND I AM A COMMERCE STUDENTS I AM COMPLETED MY M.COM.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE AND WHAT IS THE FEES CONCESSION.Kindly inform me.
23rd April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?

what is the qualification for mphil and what is the fee structure
6th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,iwant to do mphil in education correspondence course through christ university tell me the procedure
1st June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?

I passed out from Bombay university in 1979 Do I have to do any entrance test for M.Phil? Which colleges in Bangalore offer M.Phil in English? What is the course fee?]
31st July 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam i am suma i am persuing m.com under bengaloore univercity this is my m.com final year next year i would like to join for mphil in reguler please suggest me your suggession
29th April 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MPHIL AND I AM A COMMERCE STUDENTS I AM COMPLETED MY M.COM.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE AND WHAT IS THE FEES CONCESSION.Kindly inform me.
20th May 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.Phil through distance education bangalore university. i have completed my M.C.A.want to know whether M.Phil with computer science stream is available in bangalore university?
20th May 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.Phil through distance education bangalore university. i have completed my M.C.A.want to know whether M.Phil with computer science stream is available in bangalore university?
19th July 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Immediately Ayurvedic graduate...I wish to do mphill correspondence in Ayurveda...how??kindly guide.i m from bangalore
17th August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a commerce student I have completed M.Com in 2014 and now i want to do M.Phil so tel me the procedure.
17th August 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a commerce student I have completed M.Com in 2014 and now i want to do M.Phil so tel me the procedure.
1st April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED MA English 50%, MA History 45% , iam teacher with experiences of 10years, i would like to do PHd and MPhil through correspondence , what is age limit and procedure and fees structure , plz do let me know
12th May 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

l have completef my msc in microbiology
now i want to do m.phil part time. what is the procedure to apply it and which is last date to apply.
2nd September 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed my m.com now I want to pursue mphil plz inform me the date fee structure for physically challenged students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?