10th June 2011, 02:50 AM
krishnjaiswal4u

Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?

I would like to do mca from delhi university but i m at confusion that 50 % sheets are available by entrance exam and 50% sheets are reserved for delhi university students who has gained 60% marks in graduation degree from delhi university .
Is it true
plz give me information immediately as possible
thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How do minority ranks matter in our admission to medical colleges?
  2. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  3. What is required to take admission in DCE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in Indraprastha University? I have scored 85%
  5. How can i study B.Sc. (Social Anthropology) in DU? Are there any seats reserved for DPS students?
  6. Can a candidate from Delhi school get a seat among 85% reserved seats for offline AIEEE examination? Should I go for online AIEEE?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  9. Am I eligible for DTU or DCE after completing 12th with 55%?
  10. Is AIEEE or any entrance exam required to get admission in B.E in MS university? Number of seats reserved in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  12. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU? -- [New]
  13. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  14. Is there any separate test for admission in DCE?
  15. Is there any separate test for admission in DCE?
  16. Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam
  17. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  18. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
12th November 2011, 12:08 AM
Beready

Default Re: Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?

friend,

yes its true ,its very true
50 % seats are reserved but in another 50 % anyone in india can get the seat .
but in this case competition is gonna too tough .
good luck.
12th September 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?

sir i am student of BCA final year. so I want to know how many collage for mca in D U . and sir how many seat are available in DU for out side general student.
26th March 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of BCA final year. so I want to know how many collage for mca in D U . and sir how many seat are available in DU for out side general student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?