22nd October 2010, 02:00 AM
praveen270289

Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?

dear sir ,

I want to do MCA from UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD i need to know whether it is good for MCA or not. If it is good then kindly give me information about admission procedure and the entrance test to be faced for taking admisssion in UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD for MCA

kindly reply to my query sir its very important and urgent

Related Questions:
  1. MCA Entrance Exams Details and Procedure
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 47% in graduation and 89 JECA rank?
  3. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  4. Procedure for getting MCA entrance exam form of Hyderabad Central University?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  6. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  7. Best place to study MCA so as to get a good job?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  9. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  10. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  11. Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  13. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  14. How to take admission in MCA from Mumbai University?
  15. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to attend MCA entrance exam for Aligarh Muslim University? What is the admission procedure for AMU-MCA?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
22nd October 2010, 11:13 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?

the prospectus of university of hyderabad....is attached below...this will give you a clear idea of about the addmission procedure and forms..et

Good luck !!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus_2010.pdf(4.11 MB, 1103 views)
22nd October 2010, 12:43 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?

Dear Praveen,
Its a very good choice you made that you want to pursue your MCA in University of Hyderabad. The University of Hyderabad is one of the renowned and best University in India.
The eligibility criteria is that you should score at least 60% in your bachelor's degree and you must be a mathematics student in your higher secondary.
For admission, you have to write AIMCET exam conducted by IIT in the month of June. If you cleared, then You'll be called for interview to be done by University of Hyderabad.
I am helping you with my best effort. All the best.
Thank you.
22nd October 2010, 01:12 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen270289 View Post
dear sir ,

I want to do MCA from UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD i need to know whether it is good for MCA or not. If it is good then kindly give me information about admission procedure and the entrance test to be faced for taking admisssion in UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD for MCA

kindly reply to my query sir its very important and urgent

UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD is quite a good university. For details of MCA u have to visit there official website http://uohybd.ernet.in
22nd October 2010, 03:07 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,
Well, Hyderabad university is good for B.Tech,M.Tech,as well as MCA courses. So you don't worried about this. You just select your college within this university and just apply.
The fees structure is about same as other universities like osmania university,IGNOU and many more.
You can get all the assistance from the official website of the university.
Good luck!!
22nd October 2010, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The M.C.A. program offered by University of Hyderabad is good and has certificate value. It aims to equip graduates in major area of computer science, mathematics and management. This course will enable candidates to take up both technical and managerial positions in industry. The course has six semesters out of which one semester is of project work. The admission to the program is based on the written test and interview. Please visit the official website for further details.
21st January 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

ellegibility for mca
21st February 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms availabble and Where???
Kindly help!!!!!!!!!!
28th April 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

ellegibility,last date ,amount(DD) for MCA entrance exam of Hyderabad
please inform us as soon as possible plzzz
2nd June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mca correspondence in university of hyderabad
13th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is University of hyderabad good for MCA?

[QUOTE=praveen270289;224059]dear sir ,

4th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,

please tell me the HCU MCA-2011 entrence results, when it released.....
13th August 2011, 09:33 AM
DN358
Banned

Its a very good choice you made that you want to pursue your MCA in University of Hyderabad. The University of Hyderabad is one of the renowned and best University in India.
The eligibility criteria is that you should score at least 60% in your bachelor's degree and you must be a mathematics student in your higher secondary.
For admission, you have to write AIMCET exam conducted by IIT in the month of June. If you cleared, then You'll be called for interview to be done by University of Hyderabad.
I am helping you with my best effort. All the best.
Thank you.
1st October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Whats the difference between ICET and AIMCET exams?
6th November 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ICET AND AIMCET
30th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=praveen270289;224059]dear sir ,

I want to do MCA from UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD i need to know whether it is good for MCA or not. If it is good then kindly give me information about admission procedure and the entrance test
4th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir hope to join the mca in uoh. so please give me the fee structure of mca.
7th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir when will the mca entrance2012 result published?
11th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

when result announced by hyderabad university for mca entrance result ?
14th June 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

pls help me..i want to noe which r the clgs that take nimcet score??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?