10th June 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure to do medical post graduation course in PDVVPF college?

What is the fee structure for post graduation at pdvvpf's medical college? Can someone please let me know the information which I need to follow to get it ready for admission? Can you please provide me the complete information soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  2. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  3. Can I do Ophthalmology post graduation course in Dr.B.R Ambedkar medical college?
  4. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  5. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  6. List of medical colleges having fee structure of 10 lacs?
  7. Private medical college in india and their fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of medical colleges under COMEDK?
  9. What is the maximum fees for admission in government medical college of Karnataka? What is the fee structure? Maximum qualification to secure medical seat?
  10. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS course in Mangalore Medical College? Which is the best and cheap college in Mangalore?
  11. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  12. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  13. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  14. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  15. What is the fee for MBBS in MGM Indore?
  16. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  17. What is the fee structure in private medical college in Chennai and Pondicherry?
  18. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
12th June 2015, 01:30 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the fees structure to do medical post graduation course in PDVVPF college?

Fee Structure to do medical post graduation course in PDVVPF college:

M.B.B.S fee structure is Rs 525000

M.D/M.S/Diploma fee structure is Rs 666570

Payment should be made through demand draft of Nationalized bank only.

Demand draft should be in favour of " Principal, P.D.V.V.F'S Medical college, Ahmednagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?