11th August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for MBBS in MGM Indore?

what is the fee for mbbs in mgm indore..?....pelase tell me what is he fee

13th March 2013, 08:05 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for MBBS in MGM Indore?

MGM Medical College (MGMMC), Indore was established in 1948. The history of the college dates back to the colonial period when the British won the battle against the Marathas in Central India and established administrative divisions to control the area. Residency surgeons accompanied the European and the native troops who were stationed in the region. The institution became famous in a short span of time and Dr. Impey constructed a building exclusively for female patients. As the hospital was burdened with more amd more responsibilities, Dr. Impey invited several doctors from Bombay to carry out the work.

The medical college is also known as MGMMC, Indore and is one of the oldest and the most prestigious educational institutions of the state. The college has been imparting under-graduate and graduate courses in different branches of medical science, for more than 50 years. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore is situated in a picturesque environment, which facilitates smooth conduct of the courses. Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore offers variety of courses at graduation and post graduation levels. The college is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.

Facilities :-

Library
Laboratories
Health Care
Workshops
Sports & Games
Cultural Activities

Course
Fees Per Annum (Rs.)
Remark

M.B.B.S.

M.B.B.S (SC/ST)
No Fees
If annual income is below Rs 1,20,000/-(1.20 Lacs)

M.B.B.S (SC/ST)
If annual income is greater than Rs 3,00,000/-(3.00 Lacs)

M.B.B.S. NRI Seat
10,000.00 $

Post Graduate

Diploma

Hostel Fees

LFA
21st June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

semister wise fees for mbbs course
24th November 2013, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

I am also interested about the same. I went to college myself and no one know about the NRI admission procedure.
4th June 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

how much i have to score if i belongs to obc creamy layer and wants to get admission in this college?
11th August 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Expected cut off marks to get admission in MGM Indore for general category.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?