7th February 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ophthalmology post graduation course in Dr.B.R Ambedkar medical college?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am planning to do my post graduation in opthalmolgy in Dr.B.R Ambedkar medical college,Bangalore.I would like to ask you if it is a good choice of college and whether it is recognized by the medical council of india.Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you

9th February 2015, 12:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ophthalmology post graduation course in Dr.B.R Ambedkar medical college?

Yes, you can do Ophthalmology post Graduation (MS Ophthalmology) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College. Dr.B.R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore offers several PG degree courses and the duration of Post Graduate Degree course is 3 years. Yes, Dr.B.R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore provides MS Ophthalmology course with the study designed as per "Medical Council of India" and "Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Karnataka". Yes, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore is a good choice for doing Post Graduation course in Ophthalmology course. The number of sanctioned seats under this category are "2" (Two) Seats.

Click here for Teaching Faculty in Ophthalmology Department

Click here for Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University PG Programs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?