2nd August 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I could apply after post graduation in Public Relation?

I am a student of journalism and masscommunication. I shall further do my post graduation in Public relations. I'd like to know if I have a job career in the government sector after this, related to my profile. Can someone please let me know the answer?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
3rd August 2015, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I could apply after post graduation in Public Relation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of journalism and masscommunication. I shall further do my post graduation in Public relations. I'd like to know if I have a job career in the government sector after this, related to my profile. Can someone please let me know the answer?

Thank you!
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for jobs like Banking or teacher jobs.

For teachers jobs you must qualify in TET exam.

For banking jobs, you must qualify in SBI and IBPS exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
9th November 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs I could apply after post graduation in Public Relation?

Public relation officer basis of mass communication how when we will do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?