15th July 2011, 08:06 PM
munish86

How may I get a good job in field of science? I've done M.Sc(Biotechnology) from Himachal Pradesh University

I have done M.Sc biotechnology from himachal pradesh university. i am seeking for a good job in this field of science.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  2. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  3. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  6. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  7. Information regarding colleges offering Medical Microbiology?
  8. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  9. Is there opportunity for job in HP after doing B.Lib and Inf. Science from Kurukshetra University?
  10. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  11. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab? -- [New]
  12. Is Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) approved by UGC and AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  15. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  16. Is there any university in Himachal Pradesh offering B.P.Ed course
  17. How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University
  18. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
5th August 2012, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a good job in field of science? I've done M.Sc(Biotechnology) from Himachal Pradesh University

You have plenty of job opportunities in Government as well as private sector firms. With post graduation, you can apply for jobs in public sector companies. A minimum mark of 55% is required to apply for government jobs. Candidates belonging to reserved category can avail relaxation. With M.Sc you can apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow in many institutes. Apart from these, you can seek employment in private research centers and clinics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?