17th May 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?

What is the scope of public relations officer in government sector?
When does the vaccancies come out for the same ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. Scope of PR(public Relation) in Canada?
  3. What are the government job vacancies available after completion B.Sc with O grade?
  4. Admission in 12th after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any chance to get a job after completing engineering with 68%
  6. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  7. Date of announcement of jobs in Defense? Scope of ECE in Public Sector?
  8. Types of jobs I can get after B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  10. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  11. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  16. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  17. What are the options available for higher studies after completion of BSc Physics?
  18. What are the vacancies for Instrumentation and Engineering in government sector? List of public sector units and where can I apply?
4th March 2018, 08:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?

Government Job Opportunities available for Public Research background candidates:

There are several government job opportunities available for Public Research field background candidates.

<<>> Government Organizations

<<>> Press

<<>> Trade Unions

<<>> Banking Industries

<<>> Tourist Agencies

<<>> Financial Organizations

<<>> Human Rights Organizations

<<>> Bharat Earth Movers Limited -- Top recruiter

<<> National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ..etc.,

You may apply for several posts namely Public Research Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer,..etc., I suggest you to register yourself with Freshersworld.com and upload your latest updated resume. So that, you will be able to get latest recruitment's details in the mail box.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?