16th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for MA English re exam test for back papers?

My wife have re in M.A English in final year annual system, but she can not attend the exam in December 2016. So, please tell me that does she can attend the exam that are held in July 2017 and what is the last date of the exam form. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  2. Is TEST exam papers available in english medium?
  3. Date of sale of PGT and TGT forms? Model question papers of PGT English and TGT Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the date of Ph.d entrance test of English subject of Uttarakhand?
  5. What is the date of counseling for English Literature Entrance Test?
  6. How may I know the exam date and get previous year papers of UP PGT exam in English?
  7. Sample question papers of M.A english entrance test of Delhi University?
  8. Date of UP PGT(English) exam? Previous year papers of the exam?
  9. How can I prepare to score good marks in CLAT? Tips for preparation?
  10. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  11. Solved entrance test papers of IGNOU Openmat exam?
  12. Cutoff marks for short listing the candidates in admission test for English Hons exam? Date of sale of admission form? Can the candidates applying via online? Date of the exam?
  13. What is the syllabus of IB ACIO grade II? Books to be referred?
  14. Syllabus of STET exam screening test? Date of the screening test?
  15. What is the date of Haryana B.Ed entrance test? Last date for admission? I am a M.A English student
  16. Exact date for the interview test? How to prepare for the test? What is the date of the interview?
  17. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th July 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for MA English re exam test for back papers?

When will be re exam of meg1 of 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?