21st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing PG course in Botany through GNDU University?

Sir/Mam,

I want to complete my PG in botany through GNDU university. Can someone please help me in letting know the procedure which need to be followed for the same? Kindly give me the answer.

Please ask me about this

Related Questions:
26th March 2015, 11:36 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing PG course in Botany through GNDU University?

Guru Nanak Dev University(GNDU) University is offering PG course in Botany, Candidates who have completed B.Sc degree(in any science subject) are eligible to apply for admission in that course. If you are a student, who have completed B.Sc degree, then you can apply for admission in that course, by sending your application to the university. And GNDU offers admissions on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?