28th March 2012, 01:32 PM
gundeepbajwa

Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?

I want to get admision in GNDU. I want to know about the procedure for taking admission. If there any online admission for it or any entrance test.

14th April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?

i want to do m sc maths. i am a govt employee. so i just want to know which type of course is best distance or correspondence
14th May 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?

what is the requirement to get admission in gndu campous
3rd June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in gndu for b.sc honours chemistry????
15th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of submission of special chance form for mathematicsof b.sc computer science 2nd year in gndu asr
29th January 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B. Sc. biotechnology from punjabi uni. can i take admission in m.sc.chemistry? is there any enterance for admission?
29th January 2013, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc. biotech from punjabi uni. can i take admission in m.sc.chemistry?is there any enterance test for it?
1st May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of getting admission in msc chemistry in gndu? is si on basis of test or on the basis of graduation marks
7th June 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i get adminstn in g.n.d.u without any entrnce exam, only 2 based
22nd January 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is compuslory to take the admission in M.S.c physics in GNDU?
7th March 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

When will be the admission forms of gndu for MCA 5 year integrated available???
27th April 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in m.sc chemistry at GNDU?
is any test conducted or jst on the basis of merit??
what is the date for last submission of form for admission to m.sc chem??
10th May 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in gndu in btech electronics after scoring 75 marks in jee 2014???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?