27th February 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing distance course in M.Phil Maths?

Hi Sir/Mam,

abdulla, completed my masters in mathematics,i secured 52% in masters as aggregate, i want to do my mphil in maths,so pls can guide me how can i get my desire fullfill by doing mphil maths, thank u very, take care, waiting for ur favorable reply. abdulla msc.,maths,

11th March 2016, 12:20 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing distance course in M.Phil Maths?

You need to visit your nearest branch of Open University providing the course and will have to fill up the application form and submit the application fee and follow the admission steps as will be provided to you and you will be very much eligible to pursue the course.
11th March 2016, 12:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing distance course in M.Phil Maths?

In order to study M.Phil(Maths) via distance mode of education, you need to first of all contact your nearest branch of Universities providing distance education or you can even visit their websites online. You will however have to follow certain steps of admission procedures and after completing all the steps you will be probably allowed to pursue the course.
11th March 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission when admission is announced by a distance mode university. IGNOU offer this course through entrance exam and interview. You need to have post graduation degree in maths to become eligible.

Therefore, just be prepared for written exam and interview because merit will get you admission in a top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?