16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?

I want to do masters in Geography from IGNOU, and i found Kolkata study center kas this provision... so what i have to do for taking admission for the said subject,, please inform me immediately, because admission is going on for July session,

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  2. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  3. Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  5. Eligibility for Masters from IGNOU?
  6. Can I get admission in regular masters degree in Geography or GIS in any university after scoring 50.4%?
  7. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  8. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  9. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer M.Phil in Geography in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  12. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  13. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  14. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
  16. What is the admission procedure for IGNOU MBA entrance exam?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in b.Ed from IGNOU? What is the fee structure?
  18. What are the classic books for civils?
26th June 2015, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?

You must have Graduation degree in Geography to become eligible for this course. Applications for admission are available online as well as offline and you can apply according to your convenience. There is no provision for entrance exam if you are taking distance mode of education.

Just visit the website of IGNOU and apply according to your choice of course. You have to send the application form with supporting documents copies to confirm your admission.
You can visit the learning center for offline application form if you don't want to apply online.

For applying online visit https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?