16th January 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?

My name is sarika. i completed my graduation in B.harm (59%). i am interested doing post graduation in M.Sc organic chemistry or analytical chemistry. can i get the direct admission for msc organic or analytical chemistry?

Related Questions:
16th January 2016, 02:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for M.Sc in organic chemistry after the completion of your B.Pharmacy as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to pursue M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) is that a candidate should have completed his graduation in B.Sc having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
24th March 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?

I scored 38.8marks in IITJAM do I deserve for admission in any NIT for MScChemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?