24th March 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after by graduation and 1 year web designing course?

Dear Sir, I am graduate and I completed a 1 year Web designing course. I am now searching for a job. Tell me what course I can do after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  2. Which are the certifications for creative professionals?
  3. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  4. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  5. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  7. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  8. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  9. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  10. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  12. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphic Designing?
  13. Am I eligible to do 1 year diploma in fashion designing while pursuing last year graduation course?
  14. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  15. Best computer course after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  17. Internship related to Web Designing for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?
  18. Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?
25th March 2017, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after by graduation and 1 year web designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am graduate and I completed a 1 year Web designing course. I am now searching for a job. Tell me what course I can do after this course?

As you have studied Graduation, you can pursue MBA. The MBA is one of the best courses to study in post graduation. Candidates after completion of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks can apply for the admission to the MBA course. The admission will be done through an entrance examination, group discussion and interview. There are various entrance examinations available like CAT, MAT, CAT, XAT, TANCET etc for taking admission to MBA course. There are various specializations available in MBA like Marketing, Finance, HR, Retail, Operation Management, Information Technology (IT), Supply Chain Management, Rural Management, Tourism Management etc. You can choose the course based on your ability, skill and interest. The MBA from any one of the reputed B-Schools will gives you lot of job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?