7th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?

I m a student of b.sc phy. I would like to study masters in astrophysics. is there any special entrance exam conducted for masters in astrophysics?? or what is the procedure for admissions in reputed colleges?? Can someone give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

8th July 2015, 01:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of b.sc phy. I would like to study masters in astrophysics. is there any special entrance exam conducted for masters in astrophysics?? or what is the procedure for admissions in reputed colleges?? Can someone give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!
Yes, of course you are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university to get admission for M.Sc Astrophysics course. Most of the colleges carry out their own entrance exam for the admission process. The marks obtained in the entrance exam acts as the basis for selection in the M.Sc Astrophysics course.

Bachelor degree in Physics is the basic qualification requirement for M.Sc Astrophysics course. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Those who are pursuing the final year of Bachelor degree are also eligible to apply the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?