24th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com private from DU?

I have completed my graduation and I want to take admission in M.Com private from DU. Can you tell me, what is the procedure for taking admission in private M.Com in DU? It is urgent.

25th September 2016, 05:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com private from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation and I want to take admission in M.Com private from DU. Can you tell me, what is the procedure for taking admission in private M.Com in DU? It is urgent.

There are two methods of admission for M.Com private in Delhi University. The School of Open Learning (SOL) admit student to M.Com through Entrance and Direct admission. As per university rules 50% of the seats are reserved for direct admission and the remaining will be done through entrance test. The School of Open Learning University of Delhi, website link is Click Here

Direct mode eligibility;

B.Com (Hons) from University of Delhi with 65% marks or more
B.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Degree) from University of Delhi with 70% marks or more

Entrance mode eligibility;

B.Com (Hons) or BA (Hons) Economics from University of Delhi or any other university recognized with 50% marks or more
B.Com (Pass) or B.Com (Degree) from University of Delhi or any other university recognized with 60% marks or more
BBS, BBA, BIFA and BBE from University of Delhi or any other university recognized with 50% marks or more
BA (Hons) Economics from University of Delhi or any other university recognized with 50% marks or more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?