21st April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?

dear sir/mam:-> i want to do b.com private,,,plz reply me that whats the procedure of this kind of education and how many charges will be and by private b.com can we get degree or certificate ??and at last if we doing b.com 2 years private and after that i will do final year from college then it will be possible or not???plzz reply me as soon as

29th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?

dear sir/mam:-> i want to do b.com private,,,plz reply me that whats the procedure of this kind of education and how many charges will be and by private b.com can we get degree or certificate ??and at last if we doing b.com 2 years private and after that i will do final year from college then it will be possible or not???plzz reply me as soon as

[email protected]
9th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam ...
i hve passed hsc xm (science stream ) n i got 46% .. can i get addmission in b.com private
12th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.com previous after a gap can it s possible plz tell?
10th March 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.com private after12with commerce stream after 3 year gap and what is the procedure for this
16th April 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam
Im absolutely confused between ca and bank po..my 12 th results are yet to come..n if I'll go for ca I'll give dec attempt... But i have come to know that we don't get very good packages of ca in jaipur so what's the point of studying so hard....pls suggest!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?