25th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What rank in IIT JAM is required for admission in MCA at NITs? Fee structure of MCA in NITs?

Sir, what rank in IIT JAM can i get for admission in MCA at NITs and also give details of total fee structure for doing the MCA course in NITs.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of NIMCET 2016 application forms
  2. how to apply for nimcet?
  3. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  4. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  5. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  7. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  8. How to take admission in DU after scoring 576 rank in IIT JAM MCA entrance exam?
  9. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  10. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which campus of IIT, MCA course is offered? Fee structure and number of seat available in IIT for MCA course?
  12. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  13. How much rank is required to get in top 10 NITs in India?
  14. Procedure of Delhi university MCA admissions after JAM?
  15. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  16. Which college and branch would I get after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  18. Cutoff rank required for IIT and NITs for mechanical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?