25th May 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?

Hello. I am a medical student studying in china. After i complete my degree, i am planning to do my post graduation from abroad. So my first query is that which country should i prefer for post graduation and secondly after post graduation will i have to clear MCI screening test to practice in India ?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to clear MCI screening test after PG?
  2. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  3. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  4. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  5. Should I escape MCI screening test if qualify in USMLE Level-2 to practice Medical in India?
  6. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  7. Australian MBBS degree valuable or not?
  8. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  9. Post Graduation from USA is recognized by MCI in India? Can I practice on the basis of my specialization in India?
  10. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  11. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  12. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  14. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  15. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  16. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  17. Do we have to clear MCI exam first to give USMLE? Is it possible to do USMLE work for some years and then come back to India and practice?
  18. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?