22nd December 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation and M.Tech in Biomedical engineering?

What is the scope of B.TECh Applied Electronics and Instrumentation and also the M.TECH biomedical engineering afterwards?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  9. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  10. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  11. What is the process of joining NDA?
  12. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  13. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  15. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  16. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  18. Can I apply for JRF being a B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student? -- [New]
31st August 2016, 11:32 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation and M.Tech in Biomedical engineering?

--Electronics and Instrumentation has a very good scope and you have very good opportunities in India as well as Gulf countries. M.tech in Bio Medical Field is also good option but it is not actually a main stream Instrumentation but it depends on your interests.

--Part time in M.tech is good idea if you want to work in a company after completing your M.E. degree. In case if you are looking for Teaching or Research, then can literally go for Full time M.E. in Bio Medial Engineering.

--Energy Sector is the place where Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer has a great scope but when it comes to Bio Medical you have additional advantage to join in Pharmaceutical as well as Biomedical Industries.
5th August 2020, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Applied Electronics & Instrumentation and M.Tech in Biomedical engineering?

Can BTech in AEIE get jobs IN IT SECTORS? Or jobs only in Core sectors can be had?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?