21st July 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?

Sir,
I am getting biomedical engineering in Manipal Institute Of technology.
First of all i want to know how is this particular branch in this particular college and how is the placement.
Secondly, I want to know that what is the scope of this branch in India as well as in other Countries and what I should do after btech in biomedical engineering?
And what is the payscale of biomedical engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  4. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  11. Do AIIMS provide M.Tech Biomedical course? -- [New]
  12. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  13. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  14. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  15. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  16. Which M.Tech stream can be taken after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  17. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
6th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?

sir,
Iam doing biomedical engg from S.A.T.I Vidisha. i just want to know the placements of this branch and also want to know that whether there are any job opportunities in madhya pradesh.
22nd August 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?

My daughter have Joined BTech Bio Medical Engineering. Basically I requires to know the details
1. Is this course valuable in Future aspects.2. How frequent is there chances for Job opportunities for this course in India and basically in South India (Tamil Nadu and Karnataka).
3. what are all the lines she could be able to pursue with this course.4. If suppose she wants to go for Higher education for which course she could study.5. Is it possible for her to get a Job as "Programmer".6. Is it possible for her to study higher in Programming Line. like (M C A)7. for a BME candidate in Which Companies does have to search for.?
8. Is there any chances are there to study in abroad for higher education. what are all the exams she should get through.9. What are all the Additional Courses she have to study simultaneously while studying BME in the job prospective
18th March 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing b.tech in biomedical engineering from g.j.u. Hisar can you tell me what i have to do for finding a good job with good pay scale
3rd May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed her 12th science with chemistry,physics & maths.Is there any course related to medicalscince.please inform immidiatly.
7th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?

i completed my BE biomedical engineering ..where should i apply to get bme job with good pay..pls reply immediately sir pls...
9th May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the oppurtunities for BME?is there any placement for this course?
27th May 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,after completing my diploma can i get admission in BIO-MEDICAL ENGG. ?
8th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

list bio-medical degree collage in maharastra .
24th June 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that what is the scope biomedical engineering as it is a new course? and what are subject required for this????
24th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that what is the scope of biomedical engineering?? and what are the subject required for this??
2nd July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know how much will maths come in biomedical engineering?about its scope in india and also the payscale ?
12th July 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of top biomedical engineering collage in India?
12th July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of top biomedical engineering collage in India
25th July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN MBBS FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY.IN THE YEAR 1993.WANT TO GO FOR DIPLOMA IN BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY.WHICH COLLEGE AND INSTITUTE SHOULD I CONTACT.AND HOW MUCH WILL BE DURATION.
30th January 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-scope-b-tech-biomedical-engineering-what-payscale-biomedical-engineer-879951.html#ixzz2rsn8ohrc
13th May 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

as a tamilnadu BC candidate can i get a biomedical engineering in goverment colleges in north tamilnadu. my cutoff is 184.5. and future job opportunities in now a days....
22nd May 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 189.5 in 2 will i get seat in anna university
for biomedical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?