18th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?

I have completed DHMS course in homeopathy in the year 2002. Now i am engaged with private practice. Now i want to study correspondence course of MD in homeopathy field. So please list me different courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  3. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  4. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  6. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  7. How to do correspondence course in Homeopathy?
  8. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  9. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  10. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  11. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age? -- [New]
  12. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  13. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  14. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  15. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  16. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  17. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  18. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
1st May 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?

I want to know the recognized homeopathy institution which offer pg diploma course through distance learning mode. Please provide me the list of all such institution.
17th April 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed DMS in homoeopathy in 1979.Can I will be eligible for doing MD correspondence course.If yes, please name the Institutions which are offering the course.Is there any Institution which is offering courses for higher studies in homoeopathy after completing DMS.?
6th August 2020, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am DHMS, BHMS(GRADED), May I persue M.D.(HOM) External?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?