21st July 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of joining NDA?

what is the process to join nda? I was interested to join NDA..So tell me the procedure

22nd July 2011, 01:26 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of joining NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the process to join nda? I was interested to join NDA..So tell me the procedure
About NDA Examination -

Firstly I have to Inform You that The NDA Examination was conducted by UPSC Every Year Two Times and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination from a recognised board.

The eligibility criteria are vary from Post to post, You can apply for Three wings in NDA examination, First Army Wings, Air force wings and Naval Wings.

For Army Wings Candidates Must Have completed the Intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised university.

For Naval Wings and Air Force Wings, you need to passed your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects, But to apply for NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Eligible candidates may fill the NDA examination application form Online By visit the UPSC website, the NDA examination was conducted 2 times in a year, NDA(I) And NDA(II).

The notification was generally published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website, For this Year NDA(I) Examination was Already completed and NDA(II) Examination was going to be held on 21/Aug/2011.

And If you need More Information about NDA examination, then please visit the UPSC website OR Read the Given Notification -

http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 110 views)

22nd July 2011, 01:39 AM
umathkavi

To apply for NDA you have to fill the application form of NDA.
You will get the application forms on the district post offices and you can also apply online.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy

You should be an unmarried male.

&The duration of training will be 4 years.

22nd July 2011, 01:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

the eligibility of UPSC- NDA exam is given below

1.12th with science with PCM combination.

2.minimum 60% marks in class 12th exam.

3.age limit 16.5-19 years.

For other assistance-www.upsc.gov.in.

all the best..............

22nd July 2011, 01:59 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
It is nice to see that you want to Join NDA and want to serve the Nation.

The NDA exams are held twice in a year.NDA-I and NDA-II

To apply for the NDA examination the candidate should be class 12th pass and has age between 16.5 to 19 years.

The dates of the NDA examination in this year are already over.So If you are eligible for the exam then you can apply for the examination next year.The notification regarding the NDA examination are published in the Employment news and all the leading dailies.

Best Wishes....

22nd July 2011, 07:57 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
NDA- National Defence Academy

Education-12th certificate from any recognized university or govt. institution.

Age- 16.5 to 19 years

Nationality- must be an indian

web site:- www.nda.nic.in/

22nd July 2011, 08:49 AM
rana2011
Banned

My friend, The NDA Examination is held by UPSC and every year two times and to apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination from a recognised board.

There are Three wings in NDA examination:
1. First Army Wings.
2. Air force wings.
3. Naval Wings.

where the eligibility criteria are vary from Post to post.

For Army Wings Candidates:
You have to completed the intermediate examination in any discipline from a recognised university.

For Naval Wings and Air Force Wings candidate :
you have to passed your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects.

*[To apply for NDA examination your age should between 16.5 to 19 years].

*Eligible candidates may fill the NDA examination application form Online By visit the UPSC website, the NDA examination was conducted 2 times in a year, NDA(I) And NDA(II).

for more Information about NDA examination, please visit the UPSC website: - [http://upsc.gov.in]

Best of luck!

22nd July 2011, 11:58 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What is the process of joining NDA?

Quote:
Hey friend,

NDA- National Defence Academy

First of all regarding the exam,the exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service) and it is conducted every year and it is held every year.There are several exams conducted by UPSC and this is one of the defence service exam.

The exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence service of India namely:

Indian Army.
Indian Air force.
Indian Navy wing.

There are some certified criteria's that the candidates must satisfy to apply for the exam and they may include.

Eligibility:
  • The candidates must be a citizen of India.
  • The candidates must be a unmarried candidate.
  • The candidates must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years.
  • For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years exception.

As far regarding the education qualification the candidates must satisfy the below criteria's:

Education qualifications:

For Army Wings:

The candidate must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education.

For Air Force and Naval Wings:

The candidate must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education and must have physics and mathematics as subjects.

The main criteria which the candidates must satisfy is the physical standards,the candidates must be physically fit while appearing for the exam.

The candidates can apply for the exam either online or offline.For online form the candidates can visit the http://www.upsconline.nic.in and fill the form.

For more information regarding the exam you can check at the official website of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

22nd July 2011, 12:24 PM
brijeshgzp123

Thumbs up Re: What is the process of joining NDA?

Quote:
This is the good job for interested in force people. UPSC conducted the exam. for man and women both two times in year.

Qualification: 12th appeared, or passed,

22nd July 2011, 02:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
If you are interested in joining national defense academy, you will have to appear for an entrance exam, known as NDA exam conducted by union public service commission.
To be eligible for the exam, you must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years - 19 years.
You must have qualified the +2 level of examination conducted by a recognized board.
The NDA exam is conducted twice a year and the application forms are available at all post offices/head post offices of India.
For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.

22nd July 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

1)What is the scope of Instrumentation and control?
2)what is the difference between Applied electronics&Instrumentation and Electronic&Instrumentation?also their scope?
3)I studied bio science in plus two not computer science.Now i want to take CS engineering.Is it tough for me if i take CS engineering with out the 2 computer science knowledge ?

22nd July 2011, 05:03 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year to select male candidates for the officer post in the various field.

Eligibility for the NDA EXAM:

You must have passed you class 12th in any stream for the army.
You must have passed class12th with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects for navy and air force.
You must be between 16.5 to 19 years of age .

NDA exam is done in three phases :

Written Exam ::The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.

Paper I of Mathematics of duration 2 Hours and maximum marks 300
PaperII of General Ability Test of duration 2 Hours and maximum marks 600

There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for Wrong Answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.

If you clears written exam then you will get call for the SSB .SSB is conducted by the army officers which is of min 5 day if you clear the 1st day exam.

After clearing SSB you will have to wait for the medical checkup.

For more information::http://upsc.gov.in/

22nd July 2011, 08:36 PM
kunjeyan5282

NDA exam is conducted twice in year .One in month of april as this year it was on 17 april and another will be on 21 august 2011.Forms are filled in month of october for april exam and in april/may for august exam.You can choose air force/navy/army to join NDA .Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects in intermediate for navy and air force.For army intermediate in any discipline is required.If you clear your entrance Exam Ten you are calledfor SSB (Service selection board) which continues for five days .Then you are examined for medical.After you pass in all these stages then merit list of all the succeesful candidates is prepared though total marks obtained in ssb and entrance exam.If you are under merit list you will be invited to join NDA.For more details www.nda.nic.in

22nd July 2011, 09:28 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: What is the process of joining NDA?

Quote:
Union Public Service commission (UPSC) conducts an entrance exam for National Defence Academy. National Defence Academy is a premier institute for joint training of the three wings of Indian Defence Services: Army, Navy & Air Force

Admission to NDA is conducted twice a year. The admission process includes a written examination, multiple round interviews, Group Tasks and a Medical Test.

Candidate must have cleared 10+2 education level. Those candidates who are currently studying in 12th class can also apply for the entrance examination. For Navy and Air Force candidates should have had Physics & Mathematics in Class 12th. Also a candidate must be more than 16 & 1/2 years and less than 19 years of age as on 1st January, 2011

All UPSC Exams have a common form where a candidate has to choose the exam he/she has applied for. UPSC forms are available in various designated post offices throughout the country.

Pattern of Examination:

Written Examination will be divided into 2 papers:
Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.
Both the papers will be of 150 minutes duration.

General Ability Test is further divided in two parts: English: 200 marks & General Knowledge: 400 marks.

22nd July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name is rupesh.i 'm learn to diploma final year.my ability 10 diploma.what is me do nda exam and which .

19th February 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi...Sir my name is Shubham Yadav In High School I have only 46.5 percent marks with grace In science and maths Sir next session I will work hard in Intermediate so Sir..that i can join the N.D.A.

15th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Dear,

If you are interested to join Indian army then you must give the entrance exams conducted by UPSC but you must be eligible for that.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must be graduate from recognized University.

2. Age Limit: 19-24 years

3. Must be citizen of India.

4. Should be Physically fit.

For more detail you can also visit on website: http://www.upsc.gov.in

Wish you all the very best.

11th February 2013, 05:05 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend,

The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice every year for the three wings:-

* Indian Air Force.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

The selection procedure for the NDA examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* SSB interview.

* Medical examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM for Navy and Air Force and commerce for Army from any recognised board.

* Age limit- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Sex- Male.

* Marital status- Unmarried or single.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Physical eligibility-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

1st April 2013, 12:56 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

The process to apply for NDA is very simple.You have to just follow the following step to apply for it.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is conducted by UPSC and it is held as twice in a year.

As there are types of civil services that comes under NDA:

1.Indian Navy
2.Indian Air Force
3.Indian Military

You can apply for NDA after completion of 12th with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board with any of the following stream:-

1.Arts
2.Commerce
3.Non-Medical
4.Medical

You must be eligible for NDA only then after you can apply for it.NDA is conducted by UPSC and it is held as twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.You must be physically fit.
5.Girls are not eligible for it.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.

And if you qualify the NDA entrance exam then you will be called for the final interview and you will be admitted into the civil services for which you are eligible or which you want.

You can either go for Indian Army,Navy or Air Force but the thing is that Arts and commerce students are eligible only and only for Indian Army and are not eligible for Navy and Air Force.

But the science students are eligible for all the three civil services.Once you have been admitted into any of the civil service,then you will get a training regarding this and after that assign the duties to you according to your position.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?