10th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What should i do after BBA from Patna among LLB preparation, MBA and Civil services?

Sir,
This is Priyanka, I am really confused and terrified and need your guidance. I am currently pursuing my graduation from Patna in BBA in(Patna women’s college Patna) in first year I got 84% simultaneously passed (cs) executive and now in second year have attained 78% in class 10 and 72% in class 12(commerce). What should I do should I prepare for 3 years LLB or an MBA or should I go for civil services which would be most efficient for my future with (cs)sir please provide me your proficient guidance looking forward for

10th January 2016, 12:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after BBA from Patna among LLB preparation, MBA and Civil services?

Yes, you have even confused me but I think you do not need to get confused as go with your interest and your aim in future.

As, in all the three MBA, LLB or Civil Services you should opt any one and try to focus one it to have a better outcome. If you are interested in studies you can go with MBA or LLB after graduation degree.

Civil Services examination is conducted for recruitment as Officer , so if you desire to become IAS, IPS officer you can appear for examination after graduation.
10th January 2016, 11:38 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should i do after BBA from Patna among LLB preparation, MBA and Civil services?

# You have done BBA and now you want to any one option out of LLB or MBA or Civil Service Examination.

# Choosing any option after BBA is solely your discretion. You should take final decision after deep consideration and consultation from your parents, teacher, friends and well-wishers in this regard.

# My personal advice is to go for MBA after BBA. You can even go for Civil Service Examination after completing MBA.

# MBA means Master in Business Administration.

# The main motive of MBA qualification broadens and increase the knowledge. The other most important reasons behind pursuing MBA degree are:

* Increment in salary
* Better career opportunities
* Extension in personal network
* Up gradation of skill and development

# MBA is two years master degree course. Candidate can opt any of specialization as per their interest, potential and career prospect.

# In order to get admission in MBA, the candidate must have any bachelor degree with good percentage marks.

# It is mandatory that candidate must have appeared and score well in any of following examinations:

* Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
* Combined Management Admission Test (CMAT)

# In many cases few universities have their own admission examination and selection process.

# Most of the universities also offer the opportunity of pursing MBA degree through distance / correspondence mode such as IGNOU, SMU, DU etc.

# Along with MBA degree, one can experience following traits himself / herself dramatically which are:

* Good business skill
* Good management skill
* Personality development
* Leadership skill
* Good listening skill
* Soft skill development
* Good communication skill
* Logical thinking
* Problem solving skill
* Interview skill development

# Names of top MBA colleges/institutes:

* Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
* Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
* Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
* Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
* Indian Institute of Management, Mumbai
* Indian Institute of Management, Indore
* Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
* Department of Management Studies, IIT, Delhi
* Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
* Shailash J Mehta School of Management, IIT, Bombay
* Department of Management Studies, IIT, Chennai
* XLRI -Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
* Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
* S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
* National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
* Indian Institute of Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?