12th March 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Tech Electrical having applied for CEED?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) having above than 65% in it. I want to know that what I have to do after completing B.Tech? In which field I have to go, I have filled CEED application form as i have the interest in Drawing but I attracted to.

15th March 2016, 03:51 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech Electrical having applied for CEED?

You can opt for higher studies as well as go for government or private sector jobs if you wish to. However if you are interested in designing and all, I would like to suggest you to pay attention in that area only as if you are really passionate about it, you will definitely have a good career ahead.
15th March 2016, 03:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech Electrical having applied for CEED?

You can do a lot of things after completion of your B.Tech in EE. You can work in any core company in your own field. You can go for higher studies, or you can opt for various government services by appearing for various examinations. There are lt of career opportunities laid ahead of you.

However, as you have mentioned above that you are attracted towards designing, therefore you have also filled up the application form for it. Therefore, you can very much go for a good career in that field also. designing is a booming sector and if you are good in it, you can build up a good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?