6th January 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and qualification required to appear in CEED? When it will be conducted?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what is CEED? When it is going to be conduct? What are the qualification required for appearing in CEED? Kindly tell me immediately.

28th January 2016, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to appear in CEED? When it will be conducted?

CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design. It is an entrance examination which is conducted by IIT Bombay for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur, and Ph.D programmes in Design at some Institutes. Candidates who have completed Graduation in Engineering/Architecture or BFA or M.A/M.Sc./MCA from a recognised university are eligible to appear in CEED examination. The next CEED examination will be held on 14th February 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?