2nd August 2016, 04:22 PM
veena menon

MCA holder can be an Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges of Bangalore?

I have completed MCA before 2010, So now please tell me that can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges here in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is a MCA, M.E student eligible for assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  2. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  3. B.Tech holder can get Assistant Professor job in aided engineering colleges?
  4. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  5. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  6. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  7. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?
  9. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  10. Can I apply for assistant professor job on the basis of ME degree? -- [New]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor?
  12. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  13. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  14. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in governemnt or government aided colleges?
  16. Can I apply for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
2nd August 2016, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA holder can be an Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges of Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veena menon View Post
I have completed MCA before 2010, So now please tell me that can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in engineering colleges here in Bangalore?
You have completed MCA degree, So you are eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering colleges of Bangalore but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?