14th March 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the good and advanced Universities for doing PG after B.com graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am manjusha. Could u pls help me to find a solution in selecting a good and advanced University? I've completed my B.com jst now and waiting for last sem result. Overall i've got 65% of mark in graduation from Calicut University. May i knw which University in kerala is better and suitable for me to do my Post Graduation in MBA or M.com?

2nd October 2016, 06:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the good and advanced Universities for doing PG after B.com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am manjusha. Could u pls help me to find a solution in selecting a good and advanced University? I've completed my B.com jst now and waiting for last sem result. Overall i've got 65% of mark in graduation from Calicut University. May i knw which University in kerala is better and suitable for me to do my Post Graduation in MBA or M.com?

The aspirant can study M.Com after completion of B.Com in the colleges (which are good) given below;

Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi – Website Link

Loyola College, Chennai – Website Link

Hindu College, New Delhi – Website Link

St. Joseph’s Commerce College, Bangalore – Website Link

St. Andrew’s College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai – Website Link

Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune – Website Link

Hansraj College, New Delhi – Website Link

Madras Christian College, Chennai – Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?