16th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?

I am doing my graduation in English from calcutta university. I am in my final year , my results have not come according to my expectations. Have sent for review but at the moment I have 41%. Which are the streams I can apply to with this marks, post graduation? I have a special interest in journalism. How do I prepare myself from it at the moment? What are the good colleges and the process to seek admission?

3rd May 2014, 12:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which streams I can apply for post graduation? How to prepare myself for it?

Post graduation is the master degree of the graduation in which you can make your career brighter and also the companies and institutions want students who take the education in master degree. You are the graduate in English. So do not worry English is the best course for job or for the institutions. After English graduation you can apply in any college ar school for the teacher post.

But if you study higher as a Master degree you can be a lecture and many other ways are open for you. For getting a best college you have to secure above 50 percentage of marks for general and 45 percentage of marks in sc or st categories. But you secured 41 percentage of marks in which you cannot get a best college for your English master degree but i am not saying that you cannot get any college. So if you interested for master degree take admission in good college and study hard for best result in future.

If you interested in Journalism you have to give a entrance exam for this course and take admission after the counselling, document verification and form fill up. The best colleges are the best for your future in Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?