27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

Hello everyone, I have already applied for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  2. Procedure to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  3. Important dates of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  4. Sample question papers of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018
  5. Pattern of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  6. Previous 3 years question papers of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam -- [New]
  7. Study materials to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  8. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  9. Exemptions available in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam for SC candidate?
  10. Coaching classes to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam in Delhi?
  11. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  12. Admission Form for M.Phil at IHBAS in M.Phil course in Clinical Psychology, previous years model question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. IHBAS in mphil course in clinical psychology: application forms, previous years question papers and admission details?
  14. Previous years papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology IHBAS?
  15. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  16. Solved question papers of M.Phil Psychology for preparation for IHBAS?
  17. Is masters in Psychology available in JNU? Syllabus of the entrance?
  18. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
30th July 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have already applied for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam and preparing for it. I don’t know the recent syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the syllabus of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year?

Syllabus of IHBAS MPhil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam is as follows:

Entrance Exam contains 100 multiple choice questions from the PG level Psychology course. Number of questions will be distributed across the subjects / papers of PG level Psychology course as follows:

General Psychology – 10 marks
Abnormal Psychology – 15 marks
Clinical Psychology – 25 marks
Developmental Psychology – 10 marks
Personality – 10 marks
Social Psychology – 10 marks
Physiological Psychology – 10 marks
Statistics & Research Methodology – 10 marks

Total ------------------------------- 100 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?