27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

I am interested to appear in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year. But I don’t know about the pattern of this year IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. I would like to know about the pattern of this entrance exam so that I can get admission in MPhil in Clinical Psychology course.

30th July 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to appear in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year. But I don’t know about the pattern of this year IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. I would like to know about the pattern of this entrance exam so that I can get admission in MPhil in Clinical Psychology course.

The IHBAS MPhil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions. Number of questions will be distributed across the subject / paper of PG level Psychology course as follows: General Psychology (10), Social Psychology (10), Physiological Psychology (10), Development Psychology (10), Statistics and Research Methodology (10), Personality (10), Abnormal Psychology (15) and Clinical Psychology (20). Each question contains 4 alternative choices. Total time allotted is one hour and 30 minutes. There is no negative marking. The IHBAS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?