27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

Respected Sir, I am a MSc student and interested to study MPhil in Clinical Psychology. For this I want to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year? Kindly tell me immediately.

30th July 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a MSc student and interested to study MPhil in Clinical Psychology. For this I want to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam of this year? Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil Clinical Psychology entrance examination is a pass in a master’s degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Counseling Psychology / Health Psychology with at least 55% marks in aggregate from UGC recognized university. The entrance examination will be held on 12th August, 2018, followed by a selection interview on 13th and 14th August, 2018. Candidates can find the details in the IHBAS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?