17th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Respected Sir, I have applied for M.Sc entrance exam so I want to know what is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying? Do I need to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Zoology entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  2. Which books to prefer for MSc entrance exam? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  3. Syllabus for MSc entrance exam for Mathematics? Books to be referred?
  4. How should I prepare for KSET Mathematics paper 1, 2 and 3? Which books should I prefer studying?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  7. How can I qualify B.Ed entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  8. Can I appear for ISRO entrance exam by self preparation? Which books should I prefer studying? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology exam? Which books to prefer for the exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for JRF Genetics exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
  11. What is the syllabus for GPSC DEO exam 2017? Which books should I prefer studying?
  12. Books to prefer for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam and name of the authors?
  13. Important books to prepare for entrance exam of MSc in mathematics?
  14. Syllabus for JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which are the good books to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Which books should I prefer studying for MA entrance conducted my Tezpur University?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  18. Information about the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics? What is the syllabus?

19th January 2017, 02:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

Yes, in order to prepare for M.Sc Mathematics entrance examination you may join any coaching institute where you will get proper guidance and will be taught in a perfect manner. You can also refer to some of the following books:

> Geometry and Vectors by Vasishtha.

> Calculus by Thomas and Finny.

> Mathematical Analysis by H.C. Malik.

> Mathematical Analysis by Aposto.

> Linear Algebra and its Applications by Gilbert Strang.

> Ordinary Differential Equations by Earl A. Coddington.

> Principle of Mathematical Analysis by Rudin.

> Linear Algebra by Scaum's Series.

> Abstract Algebra by John B. Fraleigh etc.

I have also attached a link below where you can find the total syllabus of M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MSc.Maths Entrance Syllabus.pdf(80.8 KB, 214 views)

11th April 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer studying?

What's the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam? Which books should I prefer ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?