16th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the various higher studies options and jobs in microbiology?

Please tell me all the latest details about the higher studies options and job opportunities in microbiology. I am doing B.Sc microbiology now.please do help me on this. I need to opt for the post graduation course soon and I need the details for the same.

18th April 2016, 12:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various higher studies options and jobs in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me all the latest details about the higher studies options and job opportunities in microbiology. I am doing B.Sc microbiology now.please do help me on this. I need to opt for the post graduation course soon and I need the details for the same.
There is good career opportunities available for B.Sc in Microbiology course. You can apply for the higher degree course such as,

- M.Sc in Microbiology
- M.Sc in Biology
- M.Sc in Botany etc.

You can also find job opportunity in Pharmacy companies and Hospitals. You can work as a,

- Medical Microbiologists
- Agricultural Microbiologists
- Industrial Microbiologists
- Marine Microbiologists
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?