25th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I keep English Main subject after 12th science?

can i keep english main subject after 12 science? please give answer.

25th April 2015, 08:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I keep English Main subject after 12th science?

Yes you can definitely keep English as your main subject after 12th with Science but for that you will have to continue your further higher studies with the same as your main subjects .

After doing your graduation and other higher studies you will have the career options in various fields .

Some of the most popular and job oriented options for you after your higher studies are in banking sectors , civil services , Indian Army , teaching , law and other government and private sector jobs like receptionist in the MNCs , Hotels , Institute and etc. .

So if you are interested in this course then you must go for this and then select the career option for you based on your own interest .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?