21st October 2011, 10:02 PM
chidi

How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream

hello sir,

I am M.B.A in HR & FIN ,
please tell me for better govt services related to my stream and i want to study further in my stream please help me for my future.

Thanks & Regards
Kirti sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  2. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. Is it possible to pursue more than one B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i find government jobs after MBA completion in Hospitality stream?
  5. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  6. Which stream is the most interesting in diploma? Which are the government related courses?
  7. What is the syllabus for finance stream? I am appear for ONGC exam in finance stream
  8. What is the eligibility of NICL AO?
  9. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  10. Which stream should I opt between HR, Finance, IB, Retail?
  11. Which is the best stream for me in management, HR and finance? I belong to Arts
  12. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  13. Can I do CA after completing BA in Arts stream and MBA in Finance?
  14. Shipping Corporation of India Limited papers for MBA Finance stream
  15. List companies providing internship in finance stream? -- [New]
  16. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  17. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  18. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
31st January 2017, 11:53 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream

If you are an MBA in HR and Finance then there is no real point of going for a government job. Please note the following regarding jobs related to government sector:

1. Government jobs hardly pay money. They are not very good pay masters and so your value of MBA would not be recovered very easily.

2. MBA is a study that is for high end professionals. It is for those who are highly aspirational and focussed in life. Thus, if you are an MBA then it is not suggested that you take up government job.

3. The following is suggested for your better career:

a. Make nice profiles on the job portals such as monster, shine, timesjobs, naukri etc. These really help in getting jobs.

b. Study about the latest market trends and make yourself as much aware as possible to realise what is happening in the market

c. Keep in touch with the basic concepts of management so that if you get internship opportunities you crack it without any problem.

d. Groom yourself in a way that you look smart and tip top. Corporates expect a lot from MBAs and therefore even this factor matters a lot.

Apart from this, I would also suggest you to sit for exams such as IBPS PO, SBI PO, IAS, IPS, IES (if B.Tech) etc as these are the exams conducted by the government to recruit high end professionals.

They still have better pay package but yet not up to the mark as the private companies. But if you wish to take up government job for security then considering any of these would be a recommended option.

Make sure that you know how each one of the above exams are difficult. Take appropriate measures to study and crack.
1st February 2017, 12:00 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How may I get a government job related to my stream? I have done MBA with HR & finance stream

If you are an MBA in HR and Finance then there is no real point of going for a government job. Please note the following regarding jobs related to government sector:

1. Government jobs hardly pay money. They are not very good pay masters and so your value of MBA would not be recovered very easily.

2. MBA is a study that is for high end professionals. It is for those who are highly aspirational and focussed in life. Thus, if you are an MBA then it is not suggested that you take up government job.

3. The following is suggested for your better career:

a. Make nice profiles on the job portals such as monster, shine, timesjobs, naukri etc. These really help in getting jobs.

b. Study about the latest market trends and make yourself as much aware as possible to realise what is happening in the market

c. Keep in touch with the basic concepts of management so that if you get internship opportunities you crack it without any problem.

d. Groom yourself in a way that you look smart and tip top. Corporates expect a lot from MBAs and therefore even this factor matters a lot.

Apart from this, I would also suggest you to sit for exams such as IBPS PO, SBI PO, IAS, IPS, IES (if B.Tech) etc as these are the exams conducted by the government to recruit high end professionals.

They still have better pay package but yet not up to the mark as the private companies. But if you wish to take up government job for security then considering any of these would be a recommended option.

Make sure that you know how each one of the above exams are difficult. Take appropriate measures to study and crack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?