26th October 2022, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

When SLET isgoing to held in Karnataka? Eligibility to attend SLET?

Hello sir. I have completed MA in polotical science tell me when will slet exam held in karnataka and what are the eligibilitis to attend slet? Guide me for preparation of slet

27th October 2022, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When SLET isgoing to held in Karnataka? Eligibility to attend SLET?

Karnataka State Eligibility Test is conducted by the University of Mysore. The KSET examination is held for the post of Lecturer or Assistant Professor. Karnataka SET 2023 application process will begin in February 2023.

The eligibility to apply for KSET is a candidate must have passed a Master's in subjects for which the candidate is applying in the KSET examination from a recognized university. A candidate must have secured 55% marks in their master's degree. The candidate's minimum age should be 21 years and there is no upper age limit. I am also giving you the KSET website link for your reference that is http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
28th October 2022, 04:25 PM
Msdhoni02

SLET Eligibility:

1. You must possess a master’s degree from a government recognized university or institution.

2. You must be a citizen of India in order to be eligible for applying for the vacancy.

3. Also, it is advised to candidates that they should possess relevant documents in support to claim their domicile.

4. There is no age limit to attend the SLET 2021 exam.
29th October 2022, 06:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

SLET Eligibility:

Age No Age Bar.

Educational Qualification 55% Score (without roundoff) in a Master’s Degree or any similar programme by any UGC recognized University or institution.

Nationality Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?