23rd February 2012, 12:37 PM
manjunath.yelpu

When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?

Hi Sir,

I would like to when will be the SLET exams in Karnataka.
I am a Post Graduate in Computer science. is ther any age limitations to write this exam. and where can i get the details of Karnataka SLET exams.

also if possible can i get the syllabus and model question papers for computer science subject in Karnataka.

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manju

18th August 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?

What is the age limit of SLET ( Karnatka) examination?

Kavita
22nd August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?

What is the age limit of SLET ( Karnatka) examination?
3rd January 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whether slet will be conducted in 2013 or not in karnataka
9th July 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

when will the slet exam held in karnataka? is there any age limit
seema
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?