16th August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I write SLET exam in Karnataka? Optional and mandatory subjects in SLET?

I am persuing My M.S from BITS PILANI. can i write SLET exam in Karnataka? and which are the optional subjects for SLET exam, which are the mandatory subjects?

30th October 2014, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write SLET exam in Karnataka? Optional and mandatory subjects in SLET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuing My M.S from BITS PILANI. can i write SLET exam in Karnataka? and which are the optional subjects for SLET exam, which are the mandatory subjects?
Yes, you are elgiible for SLET entrance exam If you have completed your M.S course without any pending backlogs. You must have scored at least 55% marks in Master degree.

Master degree course with 55% marks is the educational qualification required to apply for SLET entrance exam. Those candidates who are belonged for reserved category upto 5% relaxation will be applicable. The Important notification regarding SLET entrance Karnataka will be published in official website of Karnataka.

Optional and mandatory subjects in SLET?

There is nothing like that, any stream master degree students are eligible to participate in SLET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?