27th August 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

When will the notification for M.Sc entrance exam will be out? Where to get the syllabus for the exam?

my name is sowjanya , i complited my degree with B.sc(maths,physics,chemistry)
now i have intrested to join in msc maths
i want details of the msc entrance notification&syllabus? Can you please guide me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing MSc Geology? Notification date and syllabus of MSc Geology exam?
  3. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for MSc electronics entrance exam? Books to be referred for MSc electronics
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  7. Date of MSc entrance exam notification for science group students?
  8. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  10. Notification and Syllabus for BITS entrance examination for M.Tech. admission
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  12. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  13. Detailed information, notification and syllabus of NIMHANS Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of DU?
  15. When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?
  16. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  17. BHU MSc Chemistry entrance exam syllabus and last years question papers?
  18. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
28th August 2016, 04:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the notification for M.Sc entrance exam will be out? Where to get the syllabus for the exam?

As you have mentioned above that you are interested in M.Sc mathematics so, for that you have to appear for an entrance examination. The application process starts from the month of April. However, the last date to submit the application form for this year is over in the month of May. So, you have to wait for the next notification in 2017.

The M.Sc entrance exam is conducted around the last last week of May to the first week of June.

The result is declared after 15-20 days from the day of examination.

As per your request I have attached the syllabus of M.Sc maths entrance exam and to help you further, previous years papers are also attached with it. Download the papers and start practicing from now.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MSc mathematics entrance paper.pdf(527.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf MSc mathematics entrance exam.pdf(406.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf MSc.MathematicsEntranceSyllabus.pdf(80.8 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?