13th October 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of VIT PhD entrance exam will be released? Social Sciences syllabus of this exam?

Sir,
I want to know about Phd entrance test notification release date of VIT. Pleas provide me the syllabus for Social Sciences. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  2. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  3. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  5. When the notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released?
  6. Life Sciences syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam?
  7. When the notification for PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad will be released?
  8. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  9. Is there any syllabus or sample question paper for Ph.D entrance exam of IIT mumbai?
  10. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  11. Physical Sciences syllabus of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. When the notification of TIFR PhD(Physics) entrance exam will be released? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam
  14. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  15. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  16. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  17. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  18. Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?