27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which field is suitable for candidates who have completed M.Sc Nursing?

Sir/Mam,

I am a Msc Obg nursing student.after copletion of this planning to go for teaching. Is ther any other field suitable for Msc graduates? Can you please tell me which field is better to choose and gives a better future? Awaiting for the good response on this.

28th August 2016, 05:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is suitable for candidates who have completed M.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a Msc Obg nursing student.after copletion of this planning to go for teaching. Is ther any other field suitable for Msc graduates? Can you please tell me which field is better to choose and gives a better future? Awaiting for the good response on this.

The M.Sc Nursing candidates can work in various areas after the course. They can work as Medical Coder in Medical Billing Companies, Staff Nurse in Nursing Homes, Faculty/Teachers in Teaching Institutions, Assistant Head Nurse in Hospitals, Nursing Supervisor in Hospitals, Staff Nurse in Hospitals in abroad countries, Medical Advisor in Nursing Homes etc. They can work in Public Health Centre, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, BPOs etc. They can do PhD program after the M.Sc Nursing course. The above given are some of the options available for the M.Sc Nursing candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?