30th May 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance education mode if did B.Ed 11 years back?

I am a Teacher in government aided school in West Bengal. I passed the B.Ed in - 2005 with 1st class. I want to study M.Ed now. So, where can I get admission in med in through distance mode? Please reply immediately.

9th June 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance education mode if did B.Ed 11 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Teacher in government aided school in West Bengal. I passed the B.Ed in - 2005 with 1st class. I want to study M.Ed now. So, where can I get admission in med in through distance mode? Please reply immediately.
The aspirant can get admission in IGNOU to study M.Ed through distance education after B.Ed qualification. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.Ed with 55% marks and 2 years experience. You can apply online for the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit to study the course. You can find the details in the website link Official Website
9th June 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance education mode if did B.Ed 11 years back?

You can apply for admission at IGNOU if you are doing a teaching job which would be more suitable and save you time. IGNOU or any other distance mode university is suitable for those who are already working as a teacher.

Admission is not a problem and you have to apply when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?