26th August 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study M.Pharma through PGECET if qualified in GPAT?

Sir,
I have qualified in GPAT and I want to join M.Pharma course through PGECET. Can I get stipend? Kindly let me know asap.

16th September 2015, 04:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study M.Pharma through PGECET if qualified in GPAT?

--GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which is conducted every year for getting admission in M.Pharma course in reputed colleges.

**As you want to know whether you got stipend or not when you got admission through PGCET. For this I make you clear that you will get stipend through MHRD if and only if you got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GPAT score. If you got admission through PGECET then you will not get the stipend.

**Since PGCET is an state level entrance exam for getting admission in PG course. So if you want to take admission in Andhra Pradesh then you would try your best to get admission through GPAT score. So that you will get the stipend of amount 12400 per month for 2 years.
13th July 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study M.Pharma through PGECET if qualified in GPAT?

sir,
I have qualified pgcet with 427 rank. but my dad was govt employ can l get stipend ? if I get how mush? please tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?