10th June 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?

what are the jod opportunities avaiable in singapore after finishing my MBA???????
what could be the salary????
please answer me........................

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  2. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders? -- [New]
  3. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  4. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  5. MBA with guaranteed job in Singapore?
  6. What can I do if did not get a job even after doing MBA from Singapore?
  7. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing MBA or GME?
  9. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  10. What are the job opportunities after finishing UG?
  11. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  12. Job opportunities and salary after B.Pharma?
  13. Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?
  14. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  15. Salary that I can expect after finishing MBA ? Is doing MBA a wise option?
  16. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities available in Singapore? I am an ENT surgeon from India
  18. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
2nd September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?

what is a better subject of mba for salery and better for life

sub-marketing e.t.c
15th June 2012, 09:16 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?

Hey friend,

MBA is a PG course and for joining in this course after graduation in B.Pharm which stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy which is a UG course.

The MBA course can be done in 4 modes:
  • Full Time
  • Part Time
  • Executive MBA
  • Distance Learning

Eligibility needed for doing MBA is that there is no age limit needed for joining in this course.

But as far regarding the education qualification needed for the exam it is that the candidate need to have completed a UG graduation with at least 55% aggregate.

Specializations in MBA:

• MBA in Criminal Justice
• MBA in e-Business
• MBA in Education
• MBA in Education
• MBA in Engineering
• MBA in Entrepreneurship
• MBA in Executive
• MBA in Finance
• MBA in General management
• MBA in Global management
• MBA in Health Care
• MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
• MBA in Human resources
• MBA in Industrial management
• MBA in Information systems
• MBA in Knowledge management
• MBA in Leadership
• MBA in Marketing
• MBA in Media
• MBA in Nonprofit and Government
• MBA in Organizational
• MBA in Sport management
• MBA in Technology management
• MBA in Telecommunications

Apart from all this the main thing which you must do in order to join in MBA course is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining in MBA.

There are various entrance exam which are conducted in India for candidates to join in MBA Course and you need to satisfy the eligibility standards for the exam.

Best Entrance exam for MBA:
  • MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST (MAT)
  • AIMS TEST FOR MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS (ATMA)
  • COMMON ADMISSION TEST (CAT)
  • IBS APTITUDE TEST (IBSAT)
  • INTEGRATED COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (ICET)
  • FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (FMS)
  • INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (IIFT)
  • JOINT MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (JMET)
  • MAHARASHTRA MBA COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (MAH - MBA/MMS CET )
  • NARSEE MONJEE MAT (NMAT )
  • SYMBIOSIS NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (SNAP)
  • XLRI (XAT )

Top Colleges Offering MBA Course:

• Bharathidasan Institute of Management
• FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
• Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
• Indian Institute of Management’s
• Institute of Management & Technology
• Institute of Rural Management
• ISB - Indian School of Business
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
• Loyola Institute of Business Administration
• Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
• S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies
• Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
• Xavier Institute of Management
• XLRI - Xavier Labor Research Institute

ALL THE BEST
10th May 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Singapore for B.Tech IT with MBA Finance and HR. How to know about the vacancies available in companies at Singapore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?