2nd June 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?

hello, i want to opt for MBA and im B.Tech Computer Science passout. is there any technical stream in MBA, i heard of MBA in Information Technology and MBA Computers, is that a technical field? please reply to this post along with subjects and the best college in india and future scope and expected salary after course. thank u,...

3rd June 2015, 04:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?

There are many streams available in MBA (Master of Business Administration) course. Yes, MBA in Information Technology or computer related courses can be called as technical streams available in MBA. Since you belong to Computer Science background, the best suitable course available in MBA streams is "MBA in Information Technology" or "MBA in IT Management". Yes, you will be taught subjects related to Information Technology in IT Management stream. There is a good scope for MBA graduates in India and abroad as well. MBA Graduates can find employment opportunities in IT Companies, MNC Companies, any given organization/ institution, Manufacturing Industries. MBA Freshers can expect a salary range around Rs.16,000/- to 18,000/- per month. The best College offer MBA course in India is "National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai" or Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Madras, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore and IIT Kanpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?